Saturday, March 17, 2012

Caprice!!! Damansara Boy Got SWAG!

Assalamualaikum and Wasssssuuup world...haha...ok that was laaame.

    Anyways, so usually I'm not into local music industry. Not that I don't listen to it. Well I listen to good songs without caring who's the artist or other things like that. But this dude....CAPRICE. A MALAY rapper, is catching my attention. And usually, I don't really like rappers.

Here's a lil' something bout Caprice aite.




He's also known as Ariz Ramli. Hehe(cute). 
He's from malaysia. 
Not pretty tall. 
Has a passion for rap and music. 
Has SWAG. 
I guess he's living somewhere in Damansara. Female fans don't hate me if I'm wrong, correct me instead.

He's released a few awesome and creative covers if songs on YouTube. Translating songs into the Malay language(without making it sound stupidly silly like some people) which I'd download to my playlist. 
This is one of it...

Just the way you are-gotta love this one
He also uploaded some original raps as well. He has release a few single. One is "Fantasy Girls" and another recent one is CHIKARO which What shawty is like I guess(??) Its what girls are called in street language in Malaysia.
CHIKARO

This dude really got swag so check him out site?

Salam and I'm out ^_^

2 comments:

  1. excuse me,just to inform you :

    chikaro = sluts

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Artists has different usage of words with different meanings. In the song chikaro he himself characterise the word to describe a girl who is attractive. Lets face it chikaro is a street slang teens(of a certain class and lifestyle) often use to describe just about any girl who walks past them @ Bukit Bintang. In my opinion, its his point of view. He's referring to no one in particular. Thanks for your comment

      Delete