Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fashion of the Day + Meiramia's Holiday journal.

Salam and Hi Everyone!


      SOOO...I was sitting down in front of my laptop and guess what? I've decided to blog about my daily fashion report. I know it sounds BOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! But...I figure why not since I'm gonna try some really different outfit and styles. MisMATCH of colours is my number 1 aim. Any tips Please....tell me...^_^...Inspiration??  Obviously K-POP!! 
      I'll be updating every single DAY!!! .....YAY!! haha......


So as of 29th of June. (My first day of school day-I went to camp the day before) this is what I wore when we wnt out to catch Pirates of Carribean:  Stranger Tides: 


What I have on:
Red Heels, Blue Jeans, Forever 21 strapless dress, Inner, A pink shirt and a black 'selendang'.

         I'll be wearing different styles of the 'tudung' or hijab. and Yes....I do look fat.. perhaps it's a good time for me to start Fasting and dieting for that matter.. haha.. Btw...I will also start to have a Holiday Journal on My blog. It's about what I do each day of my two week holiday. Again it might seem boring but let me warn you, I have lot's of activities (with pictorials included) planned ahead. ^_^ 

So for todays HOLIDAY JOURNAL:

         I woke up quite early today.  6.00 am to be precise. The first thing I did was... got online (I know..Bad habit). Caught up to a lot of things, allkpop.com , Facebook, and alot of stuff. Just a random thought..Beyonce is AWESOME!! Check out her single Run The World (Girls). Then had my breakfast. AND>>>>> went to watch Pirates of the Carribean: Stranger Tides. It was cool. I couldn't stop singing and humming to the orchestral music in the background during the scenes(talk about being obsessed with orchestras-.-'). There's a huge sale going on. Can't  wait to go back to MANGO. The dresses are seriously cheap!! 70% off BABY!  : D  

Today might be short...days to come even better guys..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment