Saturday, August 13, 2011

My K-Pop Awards!

Drum roll please........trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Welcome to the First Ever Meiramia's K-Pop Awards!

(Hehe... So...here's the thing. As fans we all have our favourite idols for many reason right? For me,I like different groups for different reason. No two groups are the same. As much as I know I'll never get to host my own award show, I decided to post the "awards"(air quotes there) on my blog! SO...here are the awards....)

Most Fashionably Daring (Girl Group)


2ne1, I adore your fierceness and I love your music. So Kudos to all of you!
From the first day these girls stepped into the music scene they showed their daring fashion style.
You never know what these girls are going to put on next.



Even off stage, they rock!



Coolest Stage "Uniforms"
SNSD definitely takes this for me. Their identical "uniform" never fails to be cute.




Fiercest Live Performance

Best Combination of Sexy and Fierce




Best Silly Titles for Songs
Bo Beep by T-ARA
Yayaya


There's a lot more on my list....tooo musch for me to post hehe..
tune in for IDOLS AWARDS Coming soon....^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment